UBB.Contact · Script
UBB.threads 7.x (not compatible with UBB.Threads 6.x or below)
This addon will allow you to have a contact page on your forums so your users can send you emails without having to publicly display your email address(es).
This script has built in support for:
- Utilizing the UBB.threads mailer (which allows for specifying an MTA and SMTP Authentication)
- Writing to the Admin Log when an email is sent
- reCAPTCHA v2 (you must currently specify your key in the language files)
- Stop Forum Spam (as configured in your UBB.threads install)
- PHPMailer (as configured in your UBB.threads install)
- Header and Footer Information Bars (include additional content to inform users about your site, services, or offerings)
- Form Validation - Users are forced to fill in all fields before the form can be submitted (HTML5)
You can see a working demo at A Gardeners Forum.
• $50 - Contact Script (Per install; as this is a licensed script, each unique install requires a separate license. Includes 1 year of updates (365 days))
• $30 - Script Installation Services
• $50 - Additional Year of Updates.
How to Buy:
You can purchase this script, install services, or renew your updates by clicking the order button below.
Support is provided via the UBBWiki entry UBB.Contact, the UBBDev thread [7.x] UBB.Contact, or via email.
Posted on October 8, 2016 · Updated on November 17, 2021