UBB.threads Bounced EMail Processor · Script
About the Addon
• Requirements: UBB.threads 7.x (not compatible with UBB.threads 6.x or below)
• Current Version: v0.1
• Pricing: $100 (Purchase Here)
• Documentation: Screen captures and a full listing of Developer Notes (changelog) can be obtained on the UBB.Wiki entry UBB.threads Bounced EMail Processor.
• Support: Support is available on the UBB.Dev thread UBB.threads Bounced EMail Processor.
This script will connect to your mail server (over an IMAP connection; POP3 SHOULD work, but is untested and is unsupported) and gather any bounced email messages and will either build a list of addresses needing attention (utilizing the Bounce Handler Class (v7.4.1 VNC)), or will disable the notifications for the user. If selected it will also add the user to a specified group so that you can manage all of the users through the UBB.threads Member Management system.
• $100 - UBB.threads Bounced EMail Processor Script (Per install; as this is a licensed script, each unique install requires a separate license. Includes 1 year of updates (365 days))
• $30 - Script Installation Services
• $100 - Additional Year of Updates.
How to Buy:
You can purchase this script, install services, or renew your updates by clicking the order button below.
Note · Notice
This script is not freeware, it requires a license; by purchasing a license you're granted usage on 1 (one) UBB.threads installation. Any additional installations require an additional license. Updates are available for 1 year after initial purchase; after this timeframe, to aid in development costs, you must renew your access to updates (see the purchase link above for further information). You cannot freely provide this script to others without written permission from the author.
More Information: [Click Here]
Posted on October 8, 2016 · Updated on October 11, 2018